The Government is advising everybody to:
- Stay alert
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in household has symptoms of coronavirus.
In the first instance, please refer to wider Government guidance on:
- Staying at home if you think you have coronavirus (self-isolating)
- Staying alert and safe (social distancing)
- Staying alert: what you can and cannot do
- Staying safe outside your home
- How to protect clinically extremely vulnerable people (shielding)
The Government also have a wide range of information to help people at this time,
including on employment, financial support, school closures and childcare. Please visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus.